COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR TAIKO CLASsES AND WORKSHOPS
Here you will find a list of our protocols for covid safety during classes and workshops. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any virus symptoms, (new continuous cough, loss of smell or taste or a high temperature) please do not attend class.
- Everyone attending will need to bring along their own bachi (drumsticks), to cut down on the use of shared group bachi. If you don't own any, they will be available to buy at £13 a pair. In the instance of anyone forgetting their bachi, as a last resort, I will have a few spare pairs to use, along with sanitising wipes for cleaning them.
- Please bring along your own drink in a easily identifiable bottle to avoid having to use any kitchen utilities.
- Everyone's temperature will be checked with a non-contact infrared thermometer on entry to the building.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use on entering and leaving the building.
- All attendees contact details will be taken down in the event of anyone falling ill with covid 19.
- Drums will be placed a little further apart than usual to comply with social distancing, and numbers will be limited to suit each venue.
- Windows and doors will be opened at intervals to aid in ventilation of the venue.
- Toilet use will be restricted to one person at a time.
- Face masks may be needed upon entry and exit of a venue, but are optional while drumming. We are allowed to remove face coverings if undertaking exercise or an activity and it would negatively impact your ability to do so. (Tengu Taiko face masks are available to order HERE)
- In the instance of anyone developing covid related symptoms during the session, the class will be ended immediately.
Please click on the PDF file to view our risk assessment.